Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Book Cover Design: The Journey of Pastor Mike

FinalDavid_Flat
Local author David Gudeman came to Imagine Studios for a book cover design. He handed me the manuscript to read before we began any photography or design work and once I started reading, I could not put it down. We had 2 photography sessions for the cover and author photos, and from that Imagine Studios created 5 comps of varying designs and photographs until we decided on the final that you see. David is self-publishing his book and should have copies ready for purchase by the holiday season. I always thought it would be exciting to design a book cover and I was right! One of the best elements of this project was working with the author because he was doing what Imagine Studios is doing, pursuing a dream.
Angela

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP