Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Keeping up

In my last post I mentioned we were working on our website. I can't wait to finish it. I plan to have it by Friday. I have much to do before Friday: ice 20 cupcakes for my son's Holiday party tomorrow, organize my daughter's class party, mail Christmas cards (I still have to print the picture insert), work in Culver, finish up a website, two therapy sessions for my son and babysit my niece. Wow, that made me tired just writing it all out!

Today we purchased another camera, a Nikon D90! It is amazing. I found a great deal at Circuit City. I have a special talent, finding amazing deals and spending money. I should have been a personal shopper. We were going to wait until summer to purchase a new camera, but this was too great to pass up. We have borrowed my dad's camera for different projects, but it is time we have two cameras. It was scary making a purchase of that size. It reminded me of my first apartment. Exciting to be on my own, away from my parents and getting my first credit card. More to come...

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP